The Quinlan team is made up of some incredibly talented, hard working people—and we want you to get to know them better. Each month, we’ll be getting up close and personal with one member of the #QuinlanFam to find answers to the questions we all really want to know.
This month, we’re putting the spotlight on our favorite Digital Media Specialist: the witty, Tiny Kitchen enthusiast, Eden Vail!
Let’s get to know Eden.
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
Seeing the cause and effect that small adjustments can make to overall campaign performance.
2. In a movie based on your life story, who would be casted to play you?
2007 Britney Spears.
3. What are you currently binging on Netflix?
The Office (for the 15th time) and Trial by Media
4. Coming home after a late night out, what’s your go-to snack?
My go-to late night snacks are Cool Ranch Doritos or Extra Toasty Cheez-Its. I don’t keep them in the house because “Drunk Ed” will devour them.
5. If you could live in one place outside of Buffalo, where would you go?
I would live in Cape Cod, in a lighthouse, just me and a bunch of dogs and maybe a couple of cats. That’s the dream.
6. What’s the one book you couldn’t put down?
Win Without Pitching by Blair Enns.
7. In a past life, you were probably….
An Early Hollywood Movie Star. The drama.
8. Favorite Podcast?
Thanks for being you, Eden. Our Media department wouldn’t be the same without you! To learn more about our team, visit our About page.