In this month’s round of hot-fire questions, we’re getting up close and personal with our Senior General Accountant, Sue Serba. Sue is a merlot loving, family-oriented, positive light with a contagious laugh. We wouldn’t be the same crew without her!
So grab a glass of wine, cozy up, and let’s get to know Sue!
1. If you could have a conversation with your 21-year-old self, what advice would you give?
To travel and do everything you want to do before you get married and start a family. Always be true to yourself. Don’t change to become the person you think everyone else wants you to be.
2. What is your favorite part of your job?
I love the reporting aspect of my job. Once everything has been entered into the system and I get to see it all come together with the results.
3. In a movie based on your life story, who would be casted to play you?
Everyone tells me that I remind them of Sally Fields so I guess I will go with that.
4. What are you currently binging on Netflix?
I am not currently binging on Netflix. I am currently binging on baseball and football right now.
5. Coming home after a late night out, what’s your go-to snack?
It has been a long time since I came home after a late night but in the past I would have to say cold pizza would be my go-to snack.
6. If you could live in one place outside of Buffalo, where would you go?
I would like to live anywhere it was warm all the time. Preferably where there were no hurricanes, tornadoes or uncontrollable fires. I am more of a hot weather person and never enjoyed the cold, snowy weather.
7. What’s the one book you couldn’t put down?
Any Jodi Picoult book. She is by far my favorite author.
8. In a past life, you were probably….
I would hope I would have been the same person I am today.
9. Favorite Podcast?
I am sorry to say that I do not have a favorite podcast. Suggestions on any good ones would be appreciated.
10. What is your Favorite thing to do?
I love spending time with my family. Especially spending time with my four grandchildren, Kyleigh, JJ, Colton and Cooper. They mean the world to me.
Thank you for being you, Sue! The #QuinlanFam would not be the same without you. To learn more about our team, visit our About page.