Join Our Team
You're the type of graphic designer that constantly strives to create better all of the time. You see design challenges as opportunities to flex your creative muscles. And you just might nerd out when you see two different fonts working seamlessly together. At Quinlan, we thrive on owning our roles but are always working to expand our knowledge to push the company and our clients further. If you're a graphic designer who prides yourself on your work, is self-motivated and enthusiastic, you might be just what we need to join our collaborative team.
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts for print, websites and digital platforms using graphic design tools including design software
- Planning and illustrating concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Collaborating with creative director, branding experts, front end and back end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to creative director, peers, and clients
- Preparing mechanicals for both print and digital files
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
Our location in the heart of Larkinville offers easy access to great restaurants and after-hours entertainment. During the summer months, we enjoy a variety of outdoor events right outside our doors, including live music and Food Truck Tuesdays. When it comes to taking care of you, our general rule of thumb is “if you need time off - take time off.” Taking breaks is important, and we encourage employees to step away whenever they need to recharge. That's why we offer flexible schedules, unlimited paid time off including your Birthday, and numerous paid holidays! We're proud to offer a variety of healthcare and dental plans on both family and individual levels.
- Mastery of graphic design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects and Premiere are a plus
- UI/UX experience as well as knowledge of web best practices
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- Three to six years of agency experience as a Graphic Designer
Please send us your resumé and portfolio showcasing your best work for review.