Join Our Team
Quinlan, a 34-year digital agency located in downtown Buffalo, NY, is seeking a full-time copywriter to join our team of proven marketing and creative professionals. We are seeking an individual who is entrepreneurial in nature and excited to own their role within a dynamic agency. The copywriter's role is an important one at Quinlan, their input makes a large impact on the image and reputation of our clients and our company.
- Produces content that reflects client's brand voice
- Serves as editor/proofreader for all teams, producing error-free content
- Conducts interviews with experts in the field for marketing content, testimonial support and white papers
- Actively participates in meetings including, but not limited to, brainstorming sessions, kick-off meetings, conference calls, execution of campaigns, client meetings, etc.
- Interprets creative direction and adapts into persuasive copy
- Manages multiple projects at one time with short deadlines
- Proposes concepts and underlying strategy to the company leadership
- Partners with Account Management team to develop content calendars
- Promotes the agency through content marketing initiatives, which include: blogging, social media, case studies and email marketing campaigns (as needed)
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and identifies and implements strategies to increase readership
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Psychology or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency environment
- Portfolio with both technical and creative copy examples
- Interest in developing content strategies and interfacing with clients
- Desires ownership and responsibility within an organization
Benefits include unlimited PTO, health insurance, disability and life insurance, competitive 401k match.
If you're interested in joining the team at Quinlan and feel like you'd be a good fit, please tell us your story and why you're the best candidate in 500 words or less. Send this along with your resumé, samples of your work, and professional recommendations.