Join Our Team
The Creative Director is responsible for managing the product, workflow, and talent of the creative department. They are also responsible for producing promotional materials by developing basic presentation approaches; directing layout, design, and copywriting; and determining and monitoring production schedules.
- Manages the creative team to ensure that assigned deliverables are on time, on budget, and on-brand.
- Leads the creative team in new business efforts and is responsible for all creative presentations.
- Provides leadership and inspiration, and conveys the vision and values of the agency.
- Plans, develops and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service to clients.
- Stays current on industry trends, while identifying and implementing creative solutions that strengthen our client's market distinction and leadership position.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Develops partnerships, recruits talent, and builds teams for the good of the agency and its clients.
- Participates in continuous professional development (e.g. certifications, workshops, additions to skill set).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent planning abilities, particularly in web, digital, print, and video production
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of Adobe Creative Cloud software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Continued awareness of the latest social media and advertising trends
- A strong understanding of brand development and marketing concepts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Art, Communications or related field.
- At least five years of creative work in an advertising setting.
- At least two years of demonstrated leadership and managerial experience.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, health insurance, disability and life insurance, competitive 401k match.